The Office of Advising is looking to develop a pool of “backup” faculty academic advisers. This need is generally related to pre-major declaration advising. There are various situations in which students might need to be assigned a new academic adviser (e.g., a faculty member retires or goes on research leave). If you’re interested, your services are greatly appreciated! Just fill out the form, and we will contact you when a need arises. Thank you for your partnership.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use basic HTML tags and attributes.