Dear Class of 2021,
The countdown to Commencement 2021 is on! We look forward to celebrating with you on May 30.
The guest ticketing system will open next week. Here’s what you need to know to get ready for your guest e-ticket order:
• An email will be sent through the President’s Office early next week to each Commencement candidate with a ticketing survey to complete. You will need to provide your name, email, cell, guest name(s), relation, email and cell, as well as other information. Guest names and contact information are required for contact tracing purposes.
• Only Lafayette students associated with the Class of 2021 will have access to select seats through the ticketing system through Sunday, May 9 at midnight.
• The in-person Commencement ceremony is limited to two guests per graduate, provided Pennsylvania guidelines continue to support such capacity for outdoor events.
• If your guest needs accessible seating accommodations, or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Accessibility Services today at 610-330-3513. Guests accommodated through Accessibility Services will not need to complete the e-ticketing form; the two guest tickets will be provided through Accessibility Services.
• The two guest e-tickets are complimentary.
• Members of the Class of 2021 do not require a ticket.
• E-tickets are required for the entry of each guest into the stadium.
• E-tickets are non-transferable or are not exchangeable.
• There will be no overflow seating for non-ticketed guests or any indoor seating.
• There will be no additional tickets offered beyond the allotted two guest tickets per graduate. The decision of our guest capacity is driven by our commitment to provide appropriate physical space distancing and sightlines for guests throughout the stadium. Commencement will be live-streamed for those who are not attending in person. The live stream link will be available on the College’s homepage the morning of Commencement.
All Commencement-related information and past communications can be found on the Commencement website. Upon reviewing the information here and on the Commencement website, if you have additional questions, call 610-330-5200 or email the President’s Office.