He joined Lafayette in fall 1972 as assistant professor of economics and was promoted to associate professor in 1978. He retired as professor of economics in 1988 after the end of the fall semester.
He earned a B.A. at Penn State in 1953 and an MBA from Lehigh in 1968. He was a member of the American Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Prior to joining Lafayette, he was senior accountant at Concannon, Fronheiser & Gallagher, CPA, Allentown. Prior positions included controller, Tyler Pipe Corp., Macungie, Pa.; vice president and controller, Delbar Products Inc., Perkasie, Pa.; controller, McGinley Mills Inc., Phillipsburg, N.J.; and senior accountant, Siegel, Berg, Schultz & Green, CPA, Easton, Pa.
He also taught at Penn State University Center in Allentown and at Allentown Business School.
A native of Cementon, Pa., he graduated from Whitehall High School.
More information is in his obituary.