Spring break will be March 13-17. Here’s a list of what will be open, closed, or running on a modified schedule:
- Bailey Health Center: Spring break will have modified hours.
- Dining Services: Spring break dining hours start March 11.
- Housing: College-owned and partner housing will remain open during spring break. Communicate plans to stay. Please complete a Spring Break Stay Form in MyHousing to indicate your plans to be on campus any day between Fri., March 10 and Sat., March 19.
- Lafayette Today: Lafayette Today will be distributed to faculty, staff, and students Mon., March 13. It will be sent to faculty and staff only Thurs., March 16.
- Libraries: Need to study? Check out the spring break hours for Skillman and Kirby.
- Recreation Services: There will be a modified schedule Thurs., March 9 through Sun., March 19. The recreation and fitness center, and the swimming pool re-open with regular hours Mon., March 20.
- Transportation: The LCAT Shuttles and Medical Transport Van will not be running during Spring Break. Shuttle service just before and after spring break to get to/from LV International Airport is available with a seven day advanced reservation. Follow instructions under the LVIA section of Public Safety’s transportation page. Free transportation is also provided by LANta Bus Service to those with a College ID. Route 214 picks up and drops off on Cattell Street.
The Williams Center for the Arts box office will be closed, and will reopen at noon on Monday, March 17. Tickets may be purchased online at lafayetteartstickets.com.