Save the date: Mondays, beginning Sept. 11, from 12 – 1 p.m.
for a free, six-week nutrition education and diabetes information program presented by a Capital Blue Cross Health wellness registered dietitian.
Who should participate:
* Anyone interested in learning more about nutrition and diabetes
* Everyone interested in lowering their risk of diabetes or pre-diabetes
* People diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes
* Family members of those with diabetes
* Individuals at risk for diabetes
*Learn how your diet can impact blood sugars
*Understand how to prevent or manage diabetes
*Discover carbohydrate counting and meal planning
*Appreciate the fine art of measuring your portions